Sunday, 4 July 2010

Brighton Forum Meet, July 3rd 2010

I had a really great day out yesterday meeting people from the forum, Circle D and elsewhere on a fantastic day out in Brighton. The weather was perfect, not too hot and with a pleasant sea breeze that escalated into a minor hurricane just inside the door of the Varsity pub! I think most of us got a touch (or more) of sunburn, despite lashings of suncream! Great people, some who I had met before (and were still willing to talk to me!) and some new faces too, which was nice too. I was sorry I had to leave at 7, as clearly from Shelley's pictures the party went on until lights out! The day was so good, I think we may have to make this an annual outing (good idea Shiv!).

As they say, pictures speak louder than words, so here is a selection of mine and Shelley's pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment