Sunday, 21 November 2010

Writer's Block!


Sorry that things appear to have dried up here recently! I had an inspired start to the month with some ridiculous subject matter to work with and then…writer’s block! Grrr!!!! Actually, I haven’t been totally silent, I have been writing another blog, A History of the Forum in 100 Posts. I stole the idea from BBC Radio 4’s ‘History of the World in 100 Objects’ but it seems to be a popular method of reviewing how the Diabetes Support forum has developed over the first two years of its existence. Members new to the forum can find out what sort of things have cropped up in the past, both good and bad, funny and horrific, and old timers can get all warm and nostalgic!

Hopefully, more poetry ideas will invade my head before too long!

2 comments:

  1. I have missed you!!
    but yes been reading the history of the forum and its been quite interesting. Glad to see you are still out there at least.

    don't be a stranger now, y'hear? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Scully! I've got a couple of ideas bubbling away - watch this space! :)

    ReplyDelete