
In celebration of the fact that I am going to get my first poem published this month in Diabetes UK’s ‘Balance’ magazine, I thought I would make a list of my favourite poems, written in 2009. Any comments appreciated!
February
The Tale of Milly Mole
Nursing 101
March
Good Intentions
April
Finger-Prickin’ Chicken
The Rude Receptionists
Oh, I wish I was a fishy in the Aitch-bee-ay-one Sea!
May
Low GI Bread
June
Little Harry Hypo
July
The Three AM Club
The Pump-O-Dyne Eight
Things That Go Low in the Night
The Podiatrist Who Tickled My Toes
The Liver Dump
August
Old Dog, New Trick
Ode To A Dumpling Dear
September
February
The Tale of Milly Mole
Nursing 101
March
Good Intentions
April
Finger-Prickin’ Chicken
The Rude Receptionists
Oh, I wish I was a fishy in the Aitch-bee-ay-one Sea!
May
Low GI Bread
June
Little Harry Hypo
July
The Three AM Club
The Pump-O-Dyne Eight
Things That Go Low in the Night
The Podiatrist Who Tickled My Toes
The Liver Dump
August
Old Dog, New Trick
Ode To A Dumpling Dear
September
No comments:
Post a Comment